SN-KZPCM-DA aka KZPCM-DX
Compaq Dual Channel UW SCSI & 10/100 Ethernet Controller/HBA PCI
Used on Blue Box Alphaservers and Workstations
The KZPCM-DA can be used as an alternative to the SN-KZPBA-CA or KZPBA-CA - This card uses the LSI 53C875 SCSI Chip. The KZPBA-CA uses the QLA1040 chipset.
They function identically and OpenVMS 7.1-2> supports both cards.
- Compatible with Fast 10 (SCSI-2) and Ultra SCSI peripherals
- Supports up to 30 devices (operating system-dependent), 15 devices per channel
- Concurrent I/O and 10/100 BaseT Ethernet operations on same PCI adapter
- Ethernet supports half- or full-duplex operations
- Sustained data transfers up to 10,000 I/Os per second
- 2 internal 68-pin and one 50-pin SCSI connector
- 2 external 68-pin VHDCI SCSI connectors
- Direct PCI connection for simplicity and relability
- Single-slot 8.75" x 4.25" PCI module SCSI.
- Up to 80 MB/second peak bandwidth.
sn kzpcm da 2 channel uw scsi 10 100 ethernet pci adapter controller